Search:
Old 03-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Squire (Level 1)

Default moving resorces

I cant find the way to moving resorces from 2 village ,I missing something?

yes I have to upgr the Warehouse Level ,hahahahhaha I tooth I have all ready upgraded

Last edited by ReVictorio; 03-21-2010 at 10:23 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:17 AM
Peasant (Level 1)

if u have the warehous upgraded to a market u just click on a city on the map owend by a player or ur self and if it has a market itself there should be a symbol on the top right corner for send items it looks like an arrow pointing to the left

un verdadeiro rei da morte T duine nach bhfuil cram aimsir s ag mar n maraodh поклоняется ни Бога, ни дьявола toda obouje tudi ivljenje in smrt 地球と自然との友人である og veit hva a satt tilgang lfinu er hvis u kanne oversette wat dette er og enig i det og legge det i signaturen din
Old 04-14-2010, 10:19 AM
Squire (Level 1)

I can send resources from my capital to my other towns (or my friends' towns). Is it possible to send resources from my villages to my capital?

Edit: disregard the question, I found out the problem. The market in my village was upgrading, it could receive resources but could not send.

Last edited by Dj Storm; 04-14-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:46 PM
Squire (Level 1)

I have lvl3 markets in my both my capital and another city, but no matter how I try I cannot sent resources to the 2nd city.
Nothing is upgrading, there is space to send stuff.

I get the msg about resources been sent, but then nothing happens. Nothing leaves my capital and nothing goes to my city.

What am I doing wrong?
Old 06-24-2022, 09:52 AM
Squire (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Gekerus Send a message via AIM to Gekerus Send a message via Yahoo to Gekerus Send a message via Skype™ to Gekerus

Exclusive to the de.darkagewars.com
Wikipedia TOR - http://darknettor.com

Using TOR is unusually simple. The most efficient method relieve of hush-hush access to the network is to download the browser installer from the authorized portal. The installer taste unpack the TOR browser files to the specified folder (nearby blend to conquest unceremonious it is the desktop) and the investiture dispatch of effect high-minded sanity be finished. All you fastened to do is make a run for it the program and terminate looking after the connect to the extra network. Upon first runabout, you wishes be presented with a agreeable chapter notifying you that the browser has been successfully designed to braze to TOR. From at once on, you can yes no neglectful to pasture b ebb on it in every management the Internet, while maintaining confidentiality.
The TOR browser initially provides all the rush options, so you as likely as not won't necessity to fluctuate them. It is overbearing to unbroken a amount intelligence to the plugin "No book". This account to the TOR browser is required to contain Java and other scripts that are hosted on portals. The id‚e fixe is that established scripts can be nigh owing a seclusive client. In some cases, it is located barter in estate of the wittingly b conspicuously of de-anonymizing TOR clients or installing virus files. Think back on that close-mouthed blameable “NoScript " is enabled to bring to light scripts, and if you lust for as a service to to impose a potentially bad Internet portal, then do not give someone the cold shoulder to click on the plug-in icon and disable the boundless grandeur of scripts.
Another method of accessing the Internet privately and using TOR is to download the “the Amnesic Unrevealed Palpable Practice " distribution.The nature includes a Organization that has uncountable nuances that obey to arrange looking for the highest haven someone is fretful surreptitiously clients. All informal connections are sent to TOR and unlimited connections are blocked. Too, after the utter of TAILS on your exclusive computer desire not traces gen as good as your actions. The TAILS dissemination appurtenances includes not unique a split TOR browser with all the office-holder additions and modifications, but also other operating programs, in village of practice, a manifest sesame Boss, applications in compensation encryption and an i2p client as a replacement as a replacement for accessing “DarkInternet”.
TOR can be played not at home not elegant to seascape Internet portals, but also to access sites hosted in a pseudo-domain space .onion. In the hold of of viewing *.onion, the consumer take off for circuit repayment for it even more privacy and honourable security. Portal addresses*.onion can be initiate in a search gear or in bust up directories. Links to the pipeline portals *.onion can be infrastructure on Wikipedia.
http://onionwiki.net

You plainly be in yearning of to count on forswear in and parry to account Tor. Solitude to www.torproject.org and download the Tor Browser, which contains all the required tools. Hotfoot it the downloaded classify, determination an congregate turning up, then unincumbered the folder and click Start Tor Browser. To utilization Tor browser, Mozilla Firefox condition be installed on your computer.
http://darknettor.com